At the risk of being “selly-sell“, a term coined by the always worth following Chris Brogan, I wanted to talk a little more about the concept of trust, why it matters in our business and most of all why it should matter to you.
Why should you trust MightyWrite to help you achieve your goals?
- We care enough to gain understanding – Our strategic approach to projects means we ask the questions that put us inside your business so we understand your business needs, challenges and goals.
- We want to help you move forward – Using our services frees up you and your staff to focus on other tasks and skills that generate revenue and business growth
- We understand procrastination and fear – We feel like we wrote the book on facing the challenges and fears of just getting started. You might not know what to say, the best way to say it or how to put it all together. That’s what we do. Every day.
- We can help balance an overloaded team – We understand the complexities of large and small businesses. We’ve worked in them, managed them, and have supported them for a long time. We know how to hit the ground running to add skills and resources to support an existing, internal communications team.
- We know that sometimes it’s just better to ask for help – We’ve been here too. You might be pulling your hair out over a really tough project, with multiple components and can’t see the strategy for all the challenges and roadblocks that are in the way. We’re wizards at cutting through the clutter and helping clients see the way ahead.
- We make it easy for you – We make it our business to become subject matter specialists about your products, services and business goals so content updates or changes can be made efficiently and accurately. We fulfill our write for business promise by developing great SEO/SMO content that gets the response you’re looking for − for web, digital, social, print, and electronic media or face to face opportunities.
I cannot stress enough how often we’ve been able to help clients get to the finish line on large projects that demanded a professional approach. Some much-appreciated words from a client best tell this story:
“I have had the opportunity to work with Leanne Fournier on a project that involved multiple stakeholders, complexity in both content and format and a need for creativity and innovation. Leanne was quite simply amazing at satisfying and coordinating among the stakeholders, balancing the competing demands while complying with legal and technical requirements, meeting the deadlines and always finding ways to improve upon the process. What was most appreciated was that she did this while contributing both creativity and innovation to the actual substance of the project as well. Whether we needed a quick fix or a big picture solution, she was always ready, willing and able to help. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.” – Mary Ann Baynton, Program Director, Great-West Life Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace.
Gee, thanks Mary Ann!
Can you name a time when it just made sense to get help from someone else?